We welcome Fr. McCartney to St. Marys Roslyn
Welcome to the Church of Saint Mary ... The history of St. Mary's ... A larger development of modest residences occurred at the southern edge of the shoreline of Roslyn Harbor, bordering the village of Roslyn, during the late 19th century. Twenty-seven small building lots were laid out c. 1873 along Bryant Avenue, Summit Avenue, Church Street, and East Street. Seven modest Victorian cottages were built on the lots between 1873 and 1890, which form the core of the Summit Avenue Historic District. The focal point of the district is the Victorian Gothic brick and stone Church of Saint Mary, built 1871-78.
Copyright 2012, Church of Saint Mary